05 May 2012

Hello, World.

This blog is an experimental writing space for deep thinkers; a place to ponder on the absurdities and irregularities of mankind. The two primary authors have very different backgrounds and experiences and will post on unrelated topics.

I cannot speak for the other author, only for myself. Involved deeply in IT security by trade, anthropology and political theory by scholarship, and comedy by heart, I have every intention to discuss a wide range of topics, all of which revolve largely around human interaction. My research is currently focused on cyber security concerns and ethical and legal issues in virtual communities.

For now, I bid you adieu. I hope that any readers of this blog find it interesting, informational, and a place where they can gather ammo for debates of their own. And remember: the words on this blog express our opinions, but that doesn't mean that we agree with them.

--Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment